Senior Implementation Specialist
Our vision is to embolden small business owners and empower their growth by making it easier to access affordable credit. We are revolutionizing the way credit operates—from application, to underwriting, to repayment. We build cutting-edge technology and create networks which expand access to cheaper credit, reduce costs for lenders, and help fuel the collaborative economy of tomorrow.
Our team comes from varied backgrounds and we all bring unique perspectives to lending. We seek new collaborative teammates who are passionate, genuine, driven, friendly, team-oriented, industrious, and innovative. We like people who speak their mind and are comfortable with rapid change and uncertainty. A great sense of humor, eye for user-centered design, commitment to open communication, playful curiosity, rejection of the status quo, and comfort with rapid experimentation are must haves. Collectively, we seek to build groundbreaking technology and marry it with beautiful, intuitive design, and to transform intangible data into smart, holistic decisions. Excited to join us?
The Senior Implementation Specialist at Mirador assists external clients in the implementation of our technical systems and software. Evaluates client needs, develops configurations that support business processes. Defines and executes on delivery and implementation plans. Tests and troubleshoots final system setups. Provides training and end-user support during and after the implementation process. May be involved in pre-sales product demonstrations or provide assistance in scoping projects or developing proposals.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Support Product to gain firsthand knowledge about customer needs
- Anticipate possible bottlenecks, provide proper escalation management to product team and sales team to collaborate on a scope of work, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
- Manage multiple implementations of Mirador products
- Lead conversations with customers during sales cycle and scope statements of work
- Familiarity with Enterprise API integrations of varying complexity from start to finish
- Ability to identify problems, mediate issues, develop solutions and implement a course of action
- Build and maintain integrated launch plans that account for internal/external dependencies
- Be a product and domain expert. Work closely with product team to stay informed on new development
- Build strong relationships with Customers and Co-workers
- 5-7 years of Project Management experience
- 5-7 years required with relevant work experience with a professional IT services company or SaaS software provider
- Preferred experience in the Fintech Industry
- Preferred experience working at a startup
- Experience successfully managing large and complex Enterprise Customers to completion and customer satisfaction
- Proficient understanding of Web/Mobile app development & architecture
- Strong ability to align technical concepts & features to business needs
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a high-growth, dynamic environment
What's in it for you?
First, we promise a great place to work: Great teammates. Interesting work. Good times. Plenty of challenges.
Beyond working with an incredible tribe of marvelous Miradorians, we offer competitive compensation and abundant growth opportunities, 401k matching and fantastic health benefits.
We're also hip to the start-up perks scene with a steady supply of snacks, fun company outings and events, and our fair share of clichéd (but still wonderful) indulgences (Happy hour, team lunches, fun adventures and more!). Our office environment is open and collaborative, our work space full of light and laughter--we enjoy having fun while doing our part to further FinTech.