Our vision is to embolden small business owners and empower their growth by making it easier to access affordable credit. We are revolutionizing the way credit operates—from application, to underwriting, to repayment. We build cutting-edge technology and create networks which expand access to cheaper credit, reduce costs for lenders, and help fuel the collaborative economy of tomorrow.
Our team comes from varied backgrounds and we all bring unique perspectives to lending. We seek new collaborative teammates who are passionate, genuine, driven, friendly, team-oriented, industrious, and innovative. We like people who speak their mind and are comfortable with rapid change and uncertainty. A great sense of humor, eye for user-centered design, commitment to open communication, playful curiosity, rejection of the status quo, and comfort with rapid experimentation are must haves. Collectively, we seek to build groundbreaking technology and marry it with beautiful, intuitive design, and to transform intangible data into smart, holistic decisions. Excited to join us?
As a key brand ambassador for Mirador the Account Manager is responsible for overall account retention by developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients and connecting with key business executives and stakeholders to ensure customer success. This role directly impacts critical Mirador goals by attaining revenue targets through strategic account planning and flawless customer management. Additionally the individual in this role will bring fin-tech knowledge, sales experience, customer obsession, a passion for innovation and best-practice sharing, and a proven track record for delivering exceptional results
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Partner with customer success leadership to own, define and build the strategy, processes and procedures for the Account Management program with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Cultivate long-term client partnerships by developing a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Collaboratively work with customers during the contract renewal process to ensure a successful outcome
- Work proactively to Identify opportunities for customers to expand their use of Mirador products via upsell or cross sell
- Passionately work to meet and exceed revenue targets related to customer retention, product use expansion and share of wallet
- Track, forecast and report on key account metrics and progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Be a product and domain expert. Work closely with the product team to stay informed on new development and by providing customer feedback as opportunities to enhance the product offering
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or relevant work experience
- Minimum 8 years of successful sales and retention experience, preferably in the financial services industry
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience with a professional IT services company or SaaS software provider
- Extensive experience building an account management program from the ground up that demonstrates measured KPI impact
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding aggressive revenue targets
- Experience in delivering creative, client-focused solutions based on customer needs while working within the confines of a SaaS offering
- Proven ability to efficiently prioritize and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Proficient understanding of Enterprise API integrations and Web/Mobile app development & architecture
- Preferred experience working at a startup with the ability to learn and adapt quickly in a high-growth, dynamic environment
What's in it for you?
First, we promise a great place to work: Great teammates. Interesting work. Good times. Plenty of challenges.
Beyond working with an incredible tribe of marvelous Miradorians, we offer competitive compensation and abundant growth opportunities, 401k matching and fantastic health benefits.
We're also hip to the start-up perks scene with a steady supply of snacks, fun company outings and events, and our fair share of clichéd (but still wonderful) indulgences (Happy hour, team lunches, fun adventures and more!). Our office environment is open and collaborative, our work space full of light and laughter--we enjoy having fun while doing our part to further FinTech.