Head of Customer Success
Our vision is to embolden small business owners and empower their growth by making it easier to access affordable credit. We are revolutionizing the way credit operates—from application, to underwriting, to repayment. We build cutting-edge technology and create networks which expand access to cheaper credit, reduce costs for lenders, and help fuel the collaborative economy of tomorrow.
Our team comes from varied backgrounds and we all bring unique perspectives to lending. We seek new collaborative teammates who are passionate, genuine, driven, friendly, team-oriented, industrious, and innovative. We like people who speak their mind and are comfortable with rapid change and uncertainty. A great sense of humor, eye for user-centered design, commitment to open communication, playful curiosity, rejection of the status quo, and comfort with rapid experimentation are must haves. Collectively, we seek to build groundbreaking technology and marry it with beautiful, intuitive design, and to transform intangible data into smart, holistic decisions. Excited to join us?
As Head of Customer Success, you will be responsible for bringing your strategic vision and innovative approach to lead critical customer-facing teams at Mirador. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will play a key role in driving customer goals, product utilization, business transformation, and revenue expansion by ensuring the implementation, engagement, success, retention, and growth of Mirador’s customers.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain an expert-level working knowledge of the Mirador product line
- Maintain knowledge of competitive products to enable the capability to effectively address concerns from prospects
- Report information on competitive analysis to Product Team
- Own the requirements for the demo and work with product to communicated needed changes
- Maintain a continually evolving understanding of how Mirador aligns in the marketplace for both banks and credit unions for confident communications both internally and externally
- Serve as subject matter expert on process automation for small business lending
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and explain how Mirador can fit into and improve customer’s existing systems and processes. Provide sales support such as developing process maps, network diagrams and other documentation as needed to advance and close prospective opportunities
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations and live demonstrations, explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers
- Assist in increasing customer and network adoption of Mirador products through events and training, seminars, webinars, technical trainings, and other activities as appropriate
- Travel (when needed) for face to face meetings and events
- A true love for customers
- 8-10 years experience in a customer facing organization
- 5-7 years experience managing implementation and support teams
- Technical and SaaS experience and an ability to speak to technical customers in their language
- Proficient understanding of Web/Mobile app development & architecture
- Financial institution (banks and/or credit unions) experience a plus
- Ability to communicate well with individuals, teams, partners and at industry level events
- Effective and productive collaborator to drive cross-functional initiatives
- A strong strategic vision for the customer experience, professional services, and customer support
- The ability to architect services and support delivery models that align with current customer segments, deliver customer value and scale with growth projections
- Proven ability to learn and adapt quickly in a high-growth, dynamic environment
What's in it for you?
First, we promise a great place to work: Great teammates. Interesting work. Good times. Plenty of challenges.
Beyond working with an incredible tribe of marvelous Miradorians, we offer competitive compensation and abundant growth opportunities, 401k match, pension program and great health benefits. We're also hip to the start-up perks scene with a steady supply of snacks, fun company outings and events, and our fair share of clichéd (but still wonderful) indulgences (happy hour, team lunches, and more!). We have the spirit of a start-up with the support of a legacy company behind us. Our office environment is open and collaborative, our work space full of light and laughter--we enjoy having fun while doing our part to further FinTech.