Sales Operations Manager
Our vision is to embolden small business owners and empower their growth by making it easier to access affordable credit. We are revolutionizing the way credit operates—from application, to underwriting, to repayment. We build cutting-edge technology and create networks which expand access to cheaper credit, reduce costs for lenders, and help fuel the collaborative economy of tomorrow.
Our team comes from varied backgrounds and we all bring unique perspectives to lending. We seek new collaborative teammates who are passionate, genuine, driven, friendly, team-oriented, industrious, and innovative. We like people who speak their mind and are comfortable with rapid change and uncertainty. A great sense of humor, eye for user-centered design, commitment to open communication, playful curiosity, rejection of the status quo, and comfort with rapid experimentation are must haves. Collectively, we seek to build groundbreaking technology and marry it with beautiful, intuitive design, and to transform intangible data into smart, holistic decisions. Excited to join us?
The Sales Operations Manager will work closely with the Sales, Business Development and Marketing management teams to provide on-going support, maintenance and analysis of our business systems, processes and data. You will provide CRM systems support of SFDC (Salesforce.com), including maintenance of sales representative, reporting, data clean-up, and data auditing with a focus on data integrity and quality. Additionally, this role will provide assistance with sales support/training (including systems and process training), project coordination, creating and maintaining documentation, accommodating ad-hoc user requests and developing management dashboard reporting. The Sales Operations Manager role includes departmental coordination between Sales and Marketing, project management and general activities to assist the Sales and Marketing management teams.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, detail, process and customer service oriented individual focused on meeting the needs of a growing and dynamic sales and marketing team by driving efficiencies and improvements. This position demands a high-level understanding of process and procedures that drive a successful sales organization and enable a strong marketing organization.
- Plan and execute the tactical elements of sales to develop best practices and continuously improve effectiveness: sales model/processes/methodologies, competencies, productivity metrics, quota planning, compensation plan design, territory design, lead generation management, departmental communications
- Partner with sales management to oversee day-to-day process execution and adherence to policies, identify problems, recommend/take corrective action, communicate performance results and/or changes throughout sales organization, cross-functional business unit team and company executives
- Performance Monitoring, SFDCs, Dashboards & Productivity Indicators
- Responsible for implementing and enforcing processes and tools that will maintain integrity and accuracy of Salesforce.com data
- Provides a cross-functional support and assists Sales management on projects as needed.
- Acts as liaison with other departments by understanding the sales model and ensuring the integrity of information available through various system and reporting structures.
- Deliver systems and process reinforcement to new hires and manage on-going SFDC usability and efficiency training as needed.
- Provide overall support and departmental coordination for Sales Operations team inquiries, ad-hoc requests and projects.
- This position works in a team-oriented, cross-departmental environment. The candidate must build and maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally.
- Requires an excellent understanding of standard business practices related to Sales Operations processes and systems (sales cycle, CRM applications, Marketing LeadGen applications, reporting, forecasting, territory management and sales quotas)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales operations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or equivalent degree/experience
- Experience required with Salesforce.com
What's in it for you?
First, we promise a great place to work: Great teammates. Interesting work. Good times. Plenty of challenges.
Beyond working with an incredible tribe of marvelous Miradorians, we offer competitive compensation and abundant growth opportunities. We're also hip to the start-up perks scene with a steady supply of snacks, fun company outings and events, and our fair share of clichéd (but still wonderful) indulgences (occasional massage chair, weekly smoothie bar, happy hour, team lunches, and more!). Our office environment is open and collaborative, our work space full of light and laughter--we enjoy having fun while doing our part to further FinTech.