Our vision is to embolden small business owners and empower their growth by making it easier to access affordable credit. We are revolutionizing the way credit operates—from application, to underwriting, to repayment. We build cutting-edge technology and create networks which expand access to cheaper credit, reduce costs for lenders, and help fuel the collaborative economy of tomorrow.
Our team comes from varied backgrounds and we all bring unique perspectives to lending. We seek new collaborative teammates who are passionate, genuine, driven, friendly, team-oriented, industrious, and innovative. We like people who speak their mind and are comfortable with rapid change and uncertainty. A great sense of humor, eye for user-centered design, commitment to open communication, playful curiosity, rejection of the status quo, and comfort with rapid experimentation are must haves. Collectively, we seek to build groundbreaking technology and marry it with beautiful, intuitive design, and to transform intangible data into smart, holistic decisions. Excited to join us?
We are looking for a quick-witted, entrepreneurial, and intellectually-curious person to join our growing engineering team.
- Writing beautifully simple, robust, and stable web applications
- Ensuring testability of your solutions
- Design highly secure applications that meet regulatory, security and compliance standards appropriate for the financial services industry
- Incorporating tools to understand how users are interacting with the UI and constantly improving user experience and conversion
- Develop code to interact with server-based resources via a REST API and OAuth
- Ability to diagnose and solve complex and interesting problems as part of a team.
- At least two years of experience working in a software development environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Java and its ecosystem (maven, intellij, gradle)
- Experience with AWS (Beanstalk, EC2)
- Experience with enterprise monitoring and graphing systems (Grafana)
- Bonus: Experience with Redux, or understanding of unidirectional data flow.
- Bonus: Experience with Webpack.
- Experience working at a startup is highly desirable.
- Ability to work with a front-end developer.
- Ability to work independently but know when to ask for help.
- Ability to think creatively, strategically and innovatively using sound judgment and technical skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities.
What's in it for you?
First, we promise a great place to work: Great teammates. Interesting work. Good times. Plenty of challenges.
Beyond working with an incredible tribe of marvelous Miradorians, we offer competitive compensation and abundant growth opportunities. We're also hip to the start-up perks scene with a steady supply of snacks, fun company outings and events, and our fair share of clichéd (but still wonderful) indulgences (occasional massage chair, happy hour and team lunches, and more!). Our office environment is open and collaborative, our work space full of light and laughter--we enjoy having fun while doing our part to further FinTech.